
Everything about Saturday was perfect from a great breakfast with everyone at our house to a long beautiful sunny day at the Renaissance Faire to a great dinner at outback with everyone to end the day. I have some really wonderful friends and I am so thankful for them all.
Tonight we are off to dinner for Shawn's mom's birthday (which was yesterday) and can't wait for some good Italian food. Then at 9pm tonight I take my last dose of Clomid and just wait till Saturday when hopefully I'll go in to the RE office and get my shot of Ovydril. I've been wondering if I might ovulate on my own, not that I mind the extra help but I guess I'm just wondering. I'm a little tempted to go buy some OPKs just to see...I know a lot of people go on Clomid alone and end up pregnant but I also know that some people wind up pregnant when they don't even want to be and others take so much more invasive steps to get pregnant and even then it doesn't always work. For now I am going to keep my thoughts positive and trust that God has a plan for all of this and His plan is the best one even if I don't really like it in the meantime.

No comments:
Post a Comment