Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 6, 2010

Day One

So last night I took my first dose of Clomid. I decided I am going to take the pills at 9pm each night and I am hoping it works out to be a good time and that I don't forget or take any late. We'll see, hopefully my forgetfulness will not be an issue with this as getting pregnant has been on my mind constantly for the past year and 1/2. Anyways, I heard some horror stories about reactions to this medication but so far so good. I got a little hot last night but it may have just been from excessive cleaning and laundry doing so I'm not going to say that I'm experiencing the hotflashes just yet. Hopefuly they and the other awful side effects I have heard of will never show up for me but if they decide to and it means I get to have a baby then, well, bring them on. My sister is patiently waiting at home today to sign for my Ovidryl injection (what a wonderful sister I have) while I am (not so) patiently waiting for the it to be 12:30 so I can go home and start my weekend! - I LOVE working 1/2 day Fridays! Planning to go to a friends house tonight to swim (I'll be bringing my Clomid with me incase it turns out to be a late night) and a couple of our friends are staying the night because we will be going to the NY Rennaissance Faire tomorrow (after I drive my other sister and her boyfirend to LGA airport at 5:45am) and we want to get an early start and they live about 45 minutes north of us. Hubby and I have gone to the Rennaissance Faire every summer since we first started dating. This will be our seventh year going and we always have lots of fun. Hoping for a sunny (but not too hot) day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment