Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Still waiting...

93 hours until my blood test on Monday morning. Not like I am keeping track or anything...

I go back and forth with how I am feeling all the time. One minute I can be hopeful and the next I can be lost.

People get pregnant all the time, even when they are not trying to and I am seriously trying. I understand that without medical intervention 99% - 100% of the time I do not ovulate so getting pregnant with out help is just not in the cards for me. But... thanks to Clomid and Ovidrel I have ovulated so I should be just like a "normal" woman right? I should be able to get pregnant right?

This whole mess is just that - a mess and making me a mess in the meantime.

Uhhh I just want to be pregnant already and this waiting to find out business is making me mad!

I have one test left over from the pack of three I bought last month. Debating on whether or not to take it before the blood test though it probably would not be a good idea to take it before I go to a one year old's birthday party on Saturday unless it turns up positive and then that would be just lovely!

This is torture for me right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment