Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 5, 2011

Day 2

My sister just reminded me that I almost failed on day 2 of her challenge. It is late and I am exhausted. I had meant to finish and take pictures of the nursery but that obviously didn't happen...maybe this weekend. What I did do?

I went to the Dr. hoping to find out a scheduled c-section date but instead heard the good news that the babies are doing perfectly according to the latest NST and ultrasound today and they may just like to stay in for a while. Molly even flipped completely around since Tuesday though both are still transverse - I guess that's just how they are comfy. I have an appointment on Tuesday at the hospital for what they call doppler studies. Not sure what those are exactly but I guess I'll find out soon and maybe just maybe I'll get a better idea about when I will finally get to meet my little ones.

After the Dr. appointment I treated myself to what may have been the best pedicure I have gotten yet...I could do that every day...

No comments:

Post a Comment