Yesterday I went to see about turning in our Jetta lease for a family car for the twins. Hopefully this is something we can get done before they arrive (which could be any day now) but we will see. I think we have decided on a Hyundai Elantra Touring. It is a 4-door hatchback, basically a station wagon. We love our Jetta but it is too small for twins and with strollers and all that baby gear I think we need a bigger trunk.

I am also trying to check off some of my to-dos before the babies arrive. The list is looonnngggg but I am slowly but surely working my way through it. Yesterday I cleaned out and re-organized my kitchen cabinets to make room for all the bottles I washed and sterilized.
On the list for today: I want to go to Target, Home Goods and Whole Foods and put up the wall decal Shawn bought for the nursery. I know it won't all get done but maybe some of it will...

No comments:
Post a Comment