Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 7, 2011

35/35

And yesterday was supposed to be day 3 but I failed. Oh well.

Today I am officially 35 weeks pregnant with only 35 days to go to my due date. Of course with twins I definitely don't have 35 days to go since full term for twins is 37 weeks instead of 40 for a singleton and my doctors wouldn't even let me get to 40 weeks if the babies decided to stay in that long anyways.

I still haven't finished the nursery and put up the wall decal but maybe I'll get around to it today. All I managed to do yesterday was sleep, I was so tired all day long and took more than my fair share of naps, actually it was wonderful.

I am hoping after the doppler studies on Tuesday I will know a little more about when we will get to meet our twins. Also hoping that we will have enough time before then to get everything straightened out with turning in our Jetta so we can get the new car and install carseats...There really is a lot to do, I should stop procrastinating before I run out of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment