So I had my second monitoring appointment this morning and I am still without a mature follicle. This time the Dr. said that there were none over 10 but about 50 less than 10 on each ovary. He increased my dose of Follistim to 75 units per day for the next three days and I will go in on Sunday to see if that helped any. I am getting to be a pro at the Follistim injections. Last night I did one in the bathroom at Barnes & Noble.
This is the most frustrating cycle so far because it seems like nothing is happening but I feel oddly at peace with it all.
Also, I haven't been to my fertile yoga class in over 2 weeks. I've had very busy weekends and just haven't been able to get there. I am missing it and hopefully I'll get to go on Saturday and see what's up with all the ladies in the class.

No comments:
Post a Comment