Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 24, 2010

Embryo Transfer



This is a picture of the two little embryos that they put back in me on Wednesday. The whole experience that day was pretty incredible and now after 36 hours of bed-rest I am just hoping that these little guys are super sticky and hold on tight.

The Dr. and embryologist both said that they are perfect, of the best possible quality and that I have 5 extra that will be frozen. The reason they look a little different is because the one on the left is a little ahead of the one on the right. They go from 8 cells on day 3 to a Morulae on day 4 where cells are not as distinct as in previous days, so it is difficult to count cell numbers.

I love my little embies already and am happy to finally have them in me, hopefully for the long haul.

1 comment: