So I had my scan today and guess what? The news is good!!!
My follicles grew and right now I have about 7 at the right size and a few more that my Dr. thinks will catch up. Depending on my bloodwork from this morning they will either have me trigger tonight or do one more night of injections, add ganirelix and trigger tomorrow.
Sooo I will either have my ER on Saturday or Sunday and then a 3 day transfer on Tuesday or Wednesday!! I will know for sure this afternoon!
I seriously was not thinking it would happen and am so unbelievably happy that it will! On the way tot he Dr. office this morning I basically was having a panic attack, totally freaking out even though as of yesterday I had decided that I was going to be ok even if they decided to cancel the cycle.
Also, my RE said that he will transfer 2 for the 3DT so I don't have to worry about that anymore either. What a relief!
I am anxiously awaiting the call from the nurse with my lab results and trigger day!!

No comments:
Post a Comment