Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 7, 2011

Graduated :)

So this morning was bittersweet for me. After many ups and downs today was my last visit to my fertility clinic (RMA). My favorite medical assistant who is just about the only one who can draw my blood on the first try gave me a hug as I left.

At our last scan on Friday we got to see both babies and hear their heartbeats which are going strong. I was basically convinced at the prior appointment that we would lose baby b but it seems to be surprising everyone and is catching up! My SCH is getting a little better, though it is still pretty big and the spotting has not stopped (though it has not been scary and bright red like the first 2 times).

Here is a peek at our two little lovies:



I am now trying to get an appointment with my OB, hopefully soon because I have gotten used to seeing what's going on each week.

No comments:

Post a Comment