Happy one month birthday babies!
We went to the doctor today and babies are perfect and growing quickly! Molly was 7 lbs today and Max was 8 lbs 8 oz.
Time is going quickly for me and I'm loving being a momma but sad that my maternity leave time is ticking away. I love spending time with my babies and getting to know their personalities. Max is laid back and silly, eats his bottles with his hands behind his head and Molly is sweet and serious and loves to sleep snuggled up on my chest. It seems like they both like to pee as soon as their diaper comes off or before I can get a new one on. This is especially interesting with Max or in the middle if the night. I know they hate having their clothes changed and I try to tell them that if they don't want me to change their clothes they shouldn't pee on their momma but they don't seem to listen...
It has been a whirlwind first month and lots has changed. We have a new wonderful normal that includes talk about poop and vomit but I wouldn't change a thing.
Mommy loves you babies, happy one month birthday!!

No comments:
Post a Comment